TOP TEN SPRING THINGS TO DO!
- Ski Mount Washington Alpine Resort
- Try caving at Horne Lake Caves
- Go scuba diving to see Pacific octopus, wolf eels and seals
- Walk or drive the Comox Valley Heritage Experience Tour
- Book a kayak or canoe trip to neighbouring islands
- Go birdwatching at several estuaries
- Check out live music, concerts, and theatre performances
- Taste farm-to-table specialties at Dine Around the Comox Valley
- Hit the links at one of the year-round golf courses
- Hike Nymph Falls Nature Park.
Nordic or alpine ski in spring conditions, scuba dive in search of octopus and wolf eels, cave at Horne Lake, bird watch in the Courtenay Estuary, sample farm-to-table cuisine during Dine Around Comox Valley, take part in the annual Snow to Surf Adventure Relay Race, catch the classic Victoria Day Parade in Cumberland, witness the spectacular herring run at Point Holmes, and indulge a love of seafood at the annual BC Seafood Festival, the largest seafood celebration in western Canada.